Standard UK Shipping
All orders weighing up to 1kg (1-4 bags of 250g coffee) are shipped with free delivery via Royal Mail 24 as standard. This is a tracked service after the first initial attempted delivery, with the aim of next working day delivery.
Orders weighing over 1kg will automatically be upgraded to free delivery via Parcelforce Express24 with a guaranteed next working day delivery when ordered before 11am.
Upgrading your Shipping
Available upgrades for orders up to 1kg before 11am:
- Parcelforce express24 – Next working day delivery (£5.00)
Available upgrades for all orders before 11am:
- Parcelforce expressAM – Next working day delivery before noon (£10.00)
- Parcelforce Saturday – Saturday delivery (£15.00)
Same Day Despatch
Our cut-off times for same-day despatch are as follows for each shipping service:
- Royal Mail 24 – Orders before 2pm (Monday - Friday)
- Parcelforce express24 – Orders before 11am (Monday - Friday)
- Parcelforce expressAM – Orders before 11am (Monday - Friday)
- Parcelforce Saturday – Orders before 11am (Friday)
All orders placed over the weekend and holidays will be despatched on the next working day (Mondays, excluding Bank Holidays)
All subscriptions up to 1kg will be shipped via Royal Mail 24 as standard. Subscriptions over 1kg will be shipped via Parcelforce express24 for next working day delivery. All shipping fees are inclusive of each subscription.
All retail coffee orders and subscriptions* up to 500g will be delivered in our letterbox friendly boxes via free Royal Mail 24*, meaning no more missed deliveries.
*Excluding coffee brew bags and orders including brewing equipment or merchandise.
All orders being shipped outside the UK will be charged depending on weight:
0 - 500g = £7.50
500g - 1kg = £9.50
1kg - 2kg = £12.00
International orders placed before 2pm will be dispatched that day.
Royal Mail Industrial Action
The Communication Workers Union (CWU) has called on its members who collect, sort and deliver parcels and letters to take further national strike action on the following dates:
- Thursday 24th November 2022
- Friday 25th November 2022
- Monday 28th November 2022 (Parcelforce)
- Wednesday 30th November 2022
- Thursday 1st December 2022 (Parcelforce)
Whilst Royal Mail will make efforts to keep services running and execute contingency plans, it is likely to cause significant disruption when strike action is taking place.